Saturday, December 7, 2013

Catching up with the Bonnies

It was October that I last posted on here.  I apologize but it has been very busy.  There is a lot going on in the Universe and I had to catch up with all of that before I got caught up on here.  I hope all of you are looking forward to the spring.  I know I am!

Last month I had the honor of presenting Tricia Hildebrand Fisher into the St. Bonaventure Athletic Hall of Fame.  Trish is the second softball player who has been inducted since SBU became a Division I team.  The other was Jen Bovee who I also had the privilege to coach.  Both women are very deserving of the honor.  Here are a few pictures of the day.


 


I am looking forward to putting many more Bonnies in the Hall over the next few years and looking ahead to watching some of the current Bonnies blossom into to possible Hall of Fame members.  Congratulations, Trish!

No comments:

Post a Comment