Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Travels

So...I ended up in Binghamton, NY this past weekend for the STOP DWI TOURNAMENT. They always do a great job. I was able to see some outstanding talent and I hope to be able to turn the evaluations into some positive contacts and maybe some signings.

The whole time I was in Binghamton, I was getting updates on the Open Aunt Rosie's Tournament where at last count, over 15 current and former Bonnies were playing. I am sorry I missed it but duty called. Big shoutout to all the Alumns who won the tournament! I am proud of all of you. Another shoutout to all the current Bonnies who made the semi-finals as well. I am proud of all of you as well. The family keeps growing and becomes more and more successful every year.

I was able to have a wonderful dinner with Steve and Gina St. Clair in Binghamton. It is always a great time when I visit there. I also got to see some current Bonnies and their families. Everyone seems to be doing pretty well with an exception of an injury here and there. We will have everyone ready for the spring though!

I am looking forward to the fall season. Only 49 days till our first practice! I have a lot to do before then! Gotta go! GO BONNIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment